Nevada City, CA
5 Day Natural Farming Intensive Training
with Chris Trump
This is the best natural farming training currently being offered in the world (in English), see for yourself. Chris Trump will share as much of the Natural Farming technology, technique, and philosophies in 5 days (plus a half bonus day) as is possible, while everyone has fun! The first day starts at 10 am - 4pm and on the remaining days at 9 am - 4 pm. Only the bonus garden day is 9 am - 1 pm. The training balances wonderfully between classroom and hands-on learning/instruction (tons of hands-on!). There is even a half-day of introduction to microscopy (assess your work in natural farming with a microscope.)
Don't miss it!
With a training with Natural Farming Company, you will also get access to a path Chris is creating to advanced trainings to ready you to be a part of a teacher/consultation network.
What you get:
- 5 days of training split between class and hands-on learning where we will cover and do: FPJ, FFJ, OHN, IMO1-5, LAB, FAA, liquid IMO, WCA, WCAP, Type1-4 changeover, Nutritive Cycle theory and practical application, microscopy hands-on introduction, selection technique for locally sourcing your supplies, fermented seawater and MANY other topics!!
- A unique class shirt
- A certificate (with certification to teach “introductory” classes)
- A CGNF-Hawaii certification training with Chris one of the top US teachers (must connect with CGNF-Hawaii for your cert from them)
- Access to Chris for support during the course as well as lifetime membership to his student-only Facebook help group
- 5 days of tasty refreshments
All in a comfortable setting! Except when you are getting your hands dirty doing the stuff on the market garden that will be your hands-on training zone!! The relationships people make in these 5 days stick with them and become a significant part of the experience.
Chris has in just a few years trained and surrounded himself with a growing community of natural farmers in Boise, ID, this intensive course will be no different. This community will contribute to your learning time as they work with you and help in all your breakout sessions.
Here's what students say:
My KNF journey started 4 years ago watching your YouTube videos. And let me tell you, I loved them! I felt like a little kid watching Bob Ross painting videos on PBS. I would follow your precise instructions and recreate your inputs. But not knowing if they were correct. The majority of my challenges I came across were IMO collections and LAB. My IMO had a bit of color and was not as fuzzy white goodness that yours was and my LAB smelled off.
When I saw you were offering an intense training for KNF in Tennesse I had to sign up! I am so glad that I did. Being physically there to see, smell, taste and go though all of the variables was phenomenal. It was great to meet all the extraordinary individuals that attended. When you would share some of your stories about your journey were aw inspiring. I want to help people grow the cleanest and healthiest food/ medicine as possible. The way Mother Nature intended.
One of the last things you said to me was “ This Is Only The Beginning”. And you know what? Your absolutely right! I want to continue my KNF journey. I would like to be a Soil Smith and continue my studies with you.
Thank you for everything,
Standing Rock Ranch (Spirit Well Land LLC)
12450 Lime Kiln Road, Grass Valley, CA 95949
Email: [email protected]