5 Day Natural Farming Intensive Training
with Chris Trump
Don't miss it!
This in person training with Chris Trump is the premier natural farming training in the world. Whether you have no experience or have been practicing natural farming for years, this class will equip you to be effective using natural farming techniques and provide a wealth of knowledge. Bring your notebooks! Participants receive certification through Natural Farming Company and CGNF Hawaii to teach introductory courses. This is the only European class offered in 2023 so don't miss it!
This is a class that focuses on practical, hands-on proficiency. Don't get us wrong, there will be as much technical information, scientific data, and comprehensive explanation as you can possibly fit in your brain!
April 24 - 29 (counting the bonus day) 2023
Day 1: Registration 9-10am, Class 10am-4pm
Day 2: 9am-4pm
Day 3: 9am-4pm
Day 4: 9am-4pm
Day 5: 9am-4pm
Bonus Day: 9am-1pm
The Fork Inn, 5528 Big East Fork Rd.
Franklin, TN 37064
Chris Trump +1 831 277 6062
Email: [email protected]
Inputs we cover
- FPJ (Fermented Plant Juice)
- FFJ (Fermented Fruit Juice)
- OHN (Oriental Herbal Nutrient)
- IMO1-5 (Indigenous Micro-Organism types 1-5)
- LAB (Lactic Acid Bacteria)
- FAA (Fish Amino Acid)
- liquid IMO (Liquid Indigenous Micro Organism)
- WCA (Water Soluble Calcium)
- WCAP (Water Soluble Calcium Phosphate)
Solutions and techniques
- Type1-4 changeover
- fermented seawater
- Nutritive Cycle theory and practical application
- microscopy hands-on introduction
- selection technique for locally sourcing your supplies
What you get
Coffee and tea provided each day
- Introductory Teaching Certificate
- Qualify for CGNF-Hawaii certification (must apply after completion)
- Lifetime membership to the private Facebook group of past course attendees
- The relationships people make become a significant part of the experience
Here's what students say:
My KNF journey started 4 years ago watching your YouTube videos. And let me tell you, I loved them! I felt like a little kid watching Bob Ross painting videos on PBS. I would follow your precise instructions and recreate your inputs. But not knowing if they were correct. The majority of my challenges I came across were IMO collections and LAB. My IMO had a bit of color and was not as fuzzy white goodness that yours was and my LAB smelled off.
When I saw you were offering an intense training for KNF in Tennesse I had to sign up! I am so glad that I did. Being physically there to see, smell, taste and go though all of the variables was phenomenal. It was great to meet all the extraordinary individuals that attended. When you would share some of your stories about your journey were aw inspiring. I want to help people grow the cleanest and healthiest food/ medicine as possible. The way Mother Nature intended.
One of the last things you said to me was “ This Is Only The Beginning”. And you know what? Your absolutely right! I want to continue my KNF journey. I would like to be a Soil Smith and continue my studies with you.
Thank you for everything,