5 Day Natural Farming Intensive Training
with Chris Trump
Don't miss it!
With a training with Natural Farming Company, you will also get access to a path Chris is creating to advanced trainings to ready you to be a part of a teacher/consultation network.
Schedule for the week
Day 1: 10am - 4pm
Day 2: 9am - 4pm
Day 3: 9am - 4pm
Day 4: 9am - 4pm
Day 5: 9am - 4pm
Day 6: 9 am - 1 pm (bonus garden day)
The training balances wonderfully between the classroom and hands-on learning/instruction (tons of hands-on!). There is even a half-day of introduction to microscopy so you have the skills to assess your own samples under a microscope.
Email: [email protected]
Inputs we cover
- FPJ (Fermented Plant Juice)
- FFJ (Fermented Fruit Juice)
- OHN (Oriental Herbal Nutrient)
- IMO1-5 (Indigenous Micro-Organism types 1-5)
- LAB (Lactic Acid Bacteria)
- FAA (Fish Amino Acid)
- liquid IMO (Liquid Indigenous Micro Organism)
- WCA (Water Soluble Calcium)
- WCAP (Water Soluble Calcium Phosphate)
Solutions and techniques
- Type1-4 changeover
- fermented seawater
- Nutritive Cycle theory and practical application
- microscopy hands-on introduction
- selection technique for locally sourcing your supplies
What you get
- A unique class shirt
- Introductory Teaching Certificate
- Qualify for CGNF-Hawaii certification (must apply after completion)
- Lifetime membership to the private Facebook group of past course attendees
- The relationships people make become a significant part of the experience
Here's what students say:
My KNF journey started 4 years ago watching your YouTube videos. And let me tell you, I loved them! I felt like a little kid watching Bob Ross painting videos on PBS. I would follow your precise instructions and recreate your inputs. But not knowing if they were correct. The majority of my challenges I came across were IMO collections and LAB. My IMO had a bit of color and was not as fuzzy white goodness that yours was and my LAB smelled off.
When I saw you were offering an intense training for KNF in Tennesse I had to sign up! I am so glad that I did. Being physically there to see, smell, taste and go though all of the variables was phenomenal. It was great to meet all the extraordinary individuals that attended. When you would share some of your stories about your journey were aw inspiring. I want to help people grow the cleanest and healthiest food/ medicine as possible. The way Mother Nature intended.
One of the last things you said to me was “ This Is Only The Beginning”. And you know what? Your absolutely right! I want to continue my KNF journey. I would like to be a Soil Smith and continue my studies with you.
Thank you for everything,